[net.motss] Retry!

arndt@squirt.DEC (10/23/85)

From:	RHEA::RHEA::DECWRL::rhea::MAILER-DAEMON 23-OCT-1985 10:37
To:	rhea::squirt::arndt
Subj:	Unable to deliver mail to decwrl::Net.motss

    Bad recipient name syntax or no such user
Date: Wednesday, 23 Oct 1985 07:34:05-PDT

------- Returned Message

Date: Wednesday, 23 Oct 1985 07:28:06-PDT
From: rhea::squirt::arndt
To: decwrl::Net.motss
Subject: Er, . . . a question to Beth Christy

You say, "Most men couldn't inspire bodily fluids from a woman if their
whatevers depended on it."

Do you speak having knowledge of 'most men' or of 'women'???  Or do you
speak only your own opinion?  Perhaps you need to meet a different class of
men.  Been hanging out with the techie nerd homosexual types as in 'net.motss'?
I might be inclined to give weight to your statement in that case.

In any case YOU certainly don't have that problem.  I laughed so hard I cried
and then sneezed upon reading your posting!

Better be careful, they're a little bit sensitive about what you say about
men on this net, you know.  They still consider themselves 'masculine' even
if they don't 'like' women.  (That's an interesting point - are homosexuals
anti-women?)

Anyway, have you heard?  There's a big sale on steel tipped boots down on the
Loop at Herman's!  All the better to kick 'most men' in their 'whatevers', eh?

Yours for more inspirational bodily fluids,

Ken Arndt

------- End of Returned Message