[net.motss] Thanks for the pics

arndt@squirt.DEC (01/17/86)

Great stuff.  Thanks to the DEC person who sent me the pictures of his
'top'.  How could you ever bring yourself to give them up???

I was going through my company mail on the run, memos, job offers, cries
for help, and FLASH, there in its plain brown company wrapper was your
donation to the silly stuff of the world.  (Pictures of a male model dressed
and undressed in Marine Corp blues.)  I looked through most of them, although
some appeared to be stuck together, and all I can say is the guy looked like
a real jerk.  Someone who never outgrew the wrist races behind the garage with
the boys.  How he has any sex appeal to a man, much less a woman - (looked like
he needed to be made to sleep with mitts on his hands for a few years.) escapes
me.

Tell me guys.  If another man attracts you, what happens when you look in the
mirror at yourself????  Ever read THE MAN WHO FOLDED HIMSELF??  Anyway, I enjoyed the gag.

By the way, most of the porn involving women has a very low level of sexual
appeal - especially if you've ever met a real woman!  Sex appeal is mental
to a large degree, I think, and pictures never did do it for me.  Can you
mail me your mind?

But I enjoy a good joke, even when it is on me.  Sorry but the attraction still
escapes me.  I can only understand it as a form of self abuse thinly separated
from self hatred.

Gotta go.  More mail to open!  oboy.

Thanks and 'Keep chargin''

Ken Arndt

on@hpda.UUCP (Owen Rowley) (01/21/86)

In article <513@decwrl.DEC.COM> arndt@squirt.DEC writes:

>Great stuff.  Thanks to the DEC person who sent me the pictures of his
>'top'.  How could you ever bring yourself to give them up???
>
>I was going through my company mail on the run, memos, job offers, cries
>for help, and FLASH, there in its plain brown company wrapper was your
>donation to the silly stuff of the world.  (Pictures of a male model dressed
>and undressed in Marine Corp blues.)  I looked through most of them, although
>some appeared to be stuck together, and all I can say is the guy looked like
>a real jerk.  Someone who never outgrew the wrist races behind the garage with
>the boys.  How he has any sex appeal to a man, much less a woman - (looked like
>he needed to be made to sleep with mitts on his hands for a few years.) escapes
>me.
>
>Tell me guys.  If another man attracts you, what happens when you look in the
>mirror at yourself????  Ever read THE MAN WHO FOLDED HIMSELF??  Anyway, I enjoyed the gag.
>
>By the way, most of the porn involving women has a very low level of sexual
>appeal - especially if you've ever met a real woman!  Sex appeal is mental
>to a large degree, I think, and pictures never did do it for me.  Can you
>mail me your mind?
>
>But I enjoy a good joke, even when it is on me.  Sorry but the attraction still
>escapes me.  I can only understand it as a form of self abuse thinly separated
>from self hatred.
>
>Gotta go.  More mail to open!  oboy.
>
>Thanks and 'Keep chargin''
>
>Ken Arndt

on@hpda.UUCP (Owen Rowley) (01/21/86)

Sorry 'bout the blank posting...

>In article <513@decwrl.DEC.COM> arndt@squirt.DEC writes:
>and all I can say is the guy looked like
>a real jerk.  Someone who never outgrew the wrist races behind the garage with
>the boys.  How he has any sex appeal to a man, much less a woman - (looked like
>he needed to be made to sleep with mitts on his hands for a few years.) escapes
>me.

Ken you have made it abundantly clear how you feel about the Gay lifestyle, or
anything else about Gay people. We know that your too repressed to shake it
more than twiuce at the urinal. And Its also clear that you post your Crap here
in motss because you aren't aware of the fact that your insensitivity to
experiences that Aren't Arndt borders on psychotic behavior. ( I take that back
its deffinitly psychotic behavior)

>Tell me guys.  If another man attracts you, what happens when you look in the
>mirror at yourself????  Ever read THE MAN WHO FOLDED HIMSELF??  Anyway, I
enjoyed the gag.

This is your coy attempt to weasle in your specific point of view about self
Love without having to provide  rational proof of your point right?
And I suspect that the noise pollution in NH would be significantly decreased
if you learned to enjoy a Gag! :-)

>By the way, most of the porn involving women has a very low level of sexual
>appeal - especially if you've ever met a real woman!  Sex appeal is mental
>to a large degree, I think, and pictures never did do it for me.  Can you
>mail me your mind?

Gosh Ken I've mailed you several pieces of my mind...
And I suspect that lots of other folks have too.... oh not the peice of mind
you want..
Well thats the way it goes you can't always get peice of mind when your
hung up on believing your model of sexuality ought to be universally accepted.
Speaking of Real women I understand that you made so much fuss in net.women
a few whiles back that you managed to single handedly piss off thousand of
them with  your , what do you call it ?? oh yeah, humor.

>But I enjoy a good joke, even when it is on me.  Sorry but the attraction still
>escapes me.  I can only understand it as a form of self abuse thinly separated
>from self hatred.

You have a hell of a nerve to refer to us to self hating abusive perverts
when the abuse you heap on this newsgroup is tantamount to harrasment of
the first order. Why don't you grow up Ken, You have nothing to add to this
newsgroup, you are abusive and hatefull and your NOT FUNNY.
Your just another Asshole who has nothing better to do than pick on people
for your own self gratifying ego-games. Why don't you climb down off of
your high horse and join the human race as a person who can co-exist in a
civil manner with others .

you've convinced me that your nothing but a closet case with a heavy burden of
guilt.
When your ready to be a Real Man and find satisfaction in your own self without
running down someone else then you might find some ting other than the
reponse you elicit now... but until then you will continue to suffer from
the torment of being stuck as a small minded bully.

>Gotta go.  More mail to open!  oboy.
>Thanks and 'Keep chargin''
>Ken Arndt

While your busy going why don't you stay gone, or do you really enjoy
your version of Fag bashing.. Don't bother to reply Ken..
I don't want to hear it!

PUX.. on
Owen rowley
hplabs!hpda!on

	"Now go away you silly person or i will taunt you some more"
						MP&tHG