[net.motss] Threesomes

wjr@frog.UUCP (STella Calvert) (02/14/86)

In article <2481@reed.UUCP> thoma@reed.UUCP (Ann Muir Thomas) writes:
>					Also, can anybody explain
>the rather large demand for bisexual women to join "threesomes" with
>married couples?

I'm not sure what needs explanation.  But I've noticed a considerable
prejudice in some gay women against bi-women, perhaps on the theory
that a woman who consorts with the enemy will dump her female partner.
So I suspect that such ads serve to screen out the women who will back
off when they discover that there's a male SO.  In addition, it's
educational to watch someone with the other gender's anatomy
"demonstrate" things that might not occur to a person of the opposite
sex.  Not to mention that _somebody's_ got to sleep in the
middle....8-).

"No, you two do it -- I want to watch."  _Dhalgren_

				STella Calvert

		Every man and every woman is a star.

Guest on:	...!decvax!frog!wjr
Life:		Baltimore!AnnArbor!Smyrna!<LotsOfHitchhikingAndShortVisits>
			!SantaCruz!Berkeley!AnnArbor!Taxachusetts
Future:			...	(!L5!TheBelt!InterstellarSpace)