[net.news.adm] Corrupted messages being transmitted from here

david@ukma.UUCP (David Herron, NPR Lover) (12/13/85)

In article <2410@ukma.UUCP> david@ukma.UUCP (David Herron, NPR Lover) writes:
>The problem should be fixed shortly... sorry for any inconvenience
>this might cause.  (er... the amounts missing/added are usually in
>the range of 1-20 bytes, so this shouldn't be highly significant.
>Also, it's usually being added rather than subtracted.)

I've successfully worked around the problem for now (i.e.... it's a
HORRIBLE kludge, but it works).  I carefully watched for munged articles
today and saw none...
--
David Herron,  cbosgd!ukma!david, david@UKMA.BITNET.