[net.news.adm] Transmission problems

andrew@stc.co.uk (03/24/86)

This looks sort-of line-eaten, can news adms on the path please check?

--
Regards,
	Andrew Macpherson.	<andrew@tcom.stc.co.uk>

chriso@3comvax.UUCP (Chris Olds) (03/31/86)

In article <910@bute.tcom.stc.co.uk> andrew@stc.UUCP (Andrew Macpherson) writes:
>This looks sort-of line-eaten, can news adms on the path please check?

>| From: solomon@aero.UUCP
>| Newsgroups: net.nlang
>| Subject: Derivation of `Moscow'
>| Xpath: stc arran.tcom arran.tcom bute.tcom

This was already damaged here at 3comvax - we get all of our news through
hplabs!oliveb, and seldom have problems. Anyone see this before sdcrdcf?

	Chris Olds	hplabs!oliveb!3comvax!chriso