From ken@ektools.UUCP Mon Jul 14 13:47:44 1986
From: ken@ektools.UUCP
Newsgroups: mod.computers.vax
Subject: News and VMS
Date: 14 Jul 86 17:47:44 GMT
Sender: daemon@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU

Note that the Path field contains the site that posted the
message (ektools), so usenet will never deliver the message
to the original site.  Could someone responsible for the gateway
fix this and reply to me.  This may be a problem with other
mailing lists forwarded to usenet.
	Eric Gisin, egisin@waterloo.edu, egisin@waterloo.csnet