[net.misc] Answers to the first MORIARTY SIGN-OFF collection

scott@hou2g.UUCP (N. Ersha) (07/08/85)

Subject: My Answers to the Moriarty Sign-Off

> ----
> [Megaton Man]           THE DAILY PLANET
>
>                      SUPERMAN SAVES DESSERT!
>                      Plans to "Eat it later".

Actually, this is from an issue of (or a DC Comics Presents
issue starring) the Ambush Bug.

> ----
> [Megaton Man] "You're all MISTAKEN!  I got 65 girlfriends -- and a
>                LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP in the NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION!"

And this, I think, is actually a Steve Dallas quote from Bloom County.

		****************************

				"If you ever have kids, and one of them,
				 when he's eight years old, accidently
				 sets fire to the living-room rug, just
				 go easy on him, huh?"

				SJBerry

root@wlcrjs.UUCP (Randy Suess) (07/09/85)

In article <531@hou2g.UUCP> scott@hou2g.UUCP (N. Ersha) writes:
>Subject: My Answers to the Moriarty Sign-Off
>
>				"If you ever have kids, and one of them,
>				 when he's eight years old, accidently
>				 sets fire to the living-room rug, just
>				 go easy on him, huh?"
>
>				SJBerry
	From the movie "Back to the Future"

Where can *I* get a Snow Mobile with a Mr. Reactor??

--
.. that's the biz, sweetheart ..
Randy Suess