[net.misc] Att: EXPERIENCED USERS...

54342pw@houxa.UUCP (P.WILFORD) (07/29/85)

Subject: Att:  EXPERIENCED USERS...
Newsgroups: net.wanted

54342pw@houxa.UUCP (P.WILFORD) (07/30/85)

       Will some experienced netter please help
me  [lowly newuser] to learn the "ropes" of net.news.
I would like a list of all the newsgroups available
as well as instructions on how to post articles already
written into a file, replying correctly, and any other
tips, etc. etc.
       In short, I would like to...

 ---experience the thrill of cross-posting
 ---experience the joy in replying spontaneously
 ---experience the victory in posting articles correctly
    [apparent I can't from my previous article]
 ---experience the pride of seeing my signature lines in print
 ---and experience the agony of being  * flamed *.

       I hope an ETHEREAL netter will come to my rescue soon,
since I am just summer student at this company.  I need to
learn FAST!!!
                                        Teresa  houxa!54342pw

"While climbing the ladder of success, don't let
                the men look under your dress." --tee the skee wee

cat@tommif.UUCP (Catherine Mikkelsen) (08/02/85)

If *sorors* in that there net.misc posting means what I think it does,
(let alone skee-wee (????)) then shouldn't said posting be in net.insipid???

Pink and green, indeed!  Give me a 68020 and a black garter belt ANY DAY.

Catherine Mikkelsen
decwrl!greipa!tommif!cat

*Mincing, prissy figures of housewives in disguise,
with their sailor shoes on and their stretch pants tight...*