[net.women.only] mailing list

davidl@tekig.UUCP (David Levadie) (03/06/84)

Me & my fellow degenerates have ALREADY got a net.PUNKS going
with a mail list and we don't let ANYBODY in here that doesn't
want to get in.   We are very successful at this!!!!!  Furthermore,
NOBODY but a PUNK would DARE to try to get onto our
list, any more than I would dare get on net.women.only!!!.  so
GO FOR IT!!!!!  What the world needs most is more little handfuls
of nuts that screw together!!

iy165@sdccs6.UUCP (03/11/84)

	A private mailing list sounds like a lot more trouble than its
worth.  Besides, I can see know intelligent way to keep men out, even if
such a thing were accually wanted.

klt

carey@seismo.UUCP (Marie Carey) (03/13/84)

To "klt", who states:

> A private mailing list sounds like a lot more trouble than its
> worth. Besides, I can see know intelligent way to keep men out,
> even if such a thing were accually wanted.

For your information, a mailing list has already been started. I am
privileged to be a part of that mailing list and I happen to think
it is a very positive step for we women who like to communicate with
other women without all of the negative comments like yours that are
so prevalent on netnews! It also does not "keep men out". There are
men who are a part of the mailing list and contribute some very
interesting articles. As for it being a lot of trouble, we have a
moderator who, I am sure, contributes alot of her time and energy,
but I think it is safe to say that it's as worth it for her, as much
as it is for all of us.

M. Carey

mcewan@uiucdcs.UUCP (mcewan ) (03/15/84)

#R:sdccs6:-125400:uiucdcs:39500002:000:80
uiucdcs!mcewan    Mar 14 10:35:00 1984

So how do I get on this mailing list?

			Scott McEwan
			pur-ee!uiucdcs!mcewan

michelle@iddic.UUCP (05/21/84)

We would like to be added to the mailing list, and missed the address of the
moderator.

iddic!michelle
iddic!bonniea

(I hope the path name to our machine is included in the header of this posting,
because I don't know what the path name is (new users, anyway!))

Thanks,

Michelle Franz and Bonnie Anderson

kristy@cgvax2.DEC (Kristy Gleason MKO1-2/D07 DTN: 264-6014) (05/26/84)

Please add my name to the mailing list for net.women.only.  I hope that
my path appears also, because I can't for the life of me figure out how
to do it the right way.

				*** Kristy Gleason ***

mej@ptsfc.UUCP (Mary Johnson) (10/01/84)

*

I would also like to be put on the mailing list for
women.only.
                               Thank you,

                               Mary Johnson
                               Pacific Bell
                               120 Montgomery St.  #770
                               San Francisco, CA 94104
.
** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

rohn@randvax.UUCP (Laurinda Rohn) (10/03/84)

Add another one!  But where's the list?

				Lauri Rohn
				decvax!randvax!rohn
				rohn@rand-unix

gail@calmasd.UUCP (Gail B. Hanrahan) (10/03/84)

Please add me to the mailing list (if it does exist!).  Thanks.

	Gail Bayley Hanrahan
	{decvax,ucbvax}!sdcsvax!calmasd!gail
	Calma Company, San Diego

hav@dual.UUCP (Helen Anne Vigneau) (10/05/84)

<*munch*>

Me three.

Helen Anne Vigneau
Dual Systems Corporation
2530 San Pablo Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702

(415) 549-3854 (switchboard)

miller@nlm-mcs.ARPA (Nancy Miller) (10/05/84)

I would also like to be added to the list.

Nancy Miller
NIH/NLM/LHNCBC
Bldg. 38A, Room 8S810
8600 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Md.   20209
301/496-2475

ewok@ucbvax.ARPA (Lisa Rodgin) (11/06/84)

	me too please.

mmf@sdchema.UUCP (Marsha Fanshier) (11/07/84)

I would like to be added to the list.  Thank you.

Marsha Fanshier
sdcsvax!sdchema!mmf