[net.women.only] *** WARNING ***

arndt@lymph.DEC (11/06/84)

FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't send any more requests to be included on the net.women.only list!!

I have just discovered that it does not exist!!

It is a ploy by alien beings to collect women from our planet and do who
knows what with them!!!

Give them your address - and ZAP!!  You are never heard from again.
Down the ole memory hole.

They plan to . . . argh . . . THEY'RE HERE!!  I . . . can't . . . aghhhh

ken@ihuxq.UUCP (ken perlow) (11/07/84)

--
>> FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!

>> Don't send any more requests to be included on the net.women.only list!!

>> I have just discovered that it does not exist!!

>> It is a ploy by alien beings to collect women from our planet and do who
>> knows what with them!!!

>> Give them your address - and ZAP!!  You are never heard from again.
>> Down the ole memory hole.

>> They plan to . . . argh . . . THEY'RE HERE!!  I . . . can't . . . aghhhh

OK, who squealed???  I demand to know...  Whoever you are,
you know the price of failure in this organization!!!
--
                    *** ***
JE MAINTIENDRAI   ***** *****

smb@ulysses.UUCP (Steven Bellovin) (11/08/84)

> From: arndt@lymph.DEC
> Date: Mon, 5-Nov-84 16:58:02 EST

> They plan to . . . argh . . . THEY'RE HERE!!  I . . . can't . . . aghhhh

Don't worry, Ken, no one would try to pick you up, for any reason.

dss00@amdahl.UUCP (Deepak S. Sabnis) (11/10/84)

> It is a ploy by alien beings to collect women from our planet and do who
> knows what with them!!!

Tsk Tsk...
What a waste. What would anyone do with member(s) of opposite sex ??
Don't you know :-) :-)

--

Deepak S. Sabnis ...!{ihnp4,hplabs,amd,nsc}!amdahl!dss00    (408) 746-6058

**Being IMMORAL is about as close as you can get to being IMMORTAL**

(Opinions expressed above are strictly my own :-| )

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (11/12/84)

> > From: arndt@lymph.DEC
> > Date: Mon, 5-Nov-84 16:58:02 EST
>
> > They plan to . . . argh . . . THEY'RE HERE!!  I . . . can't . . . aghhhh
>
> Don't worry, Ken, no one would try to pick you up, for any reason.

Expect, perhaps, to drop him at some later time.  (Hopefully, from a
pinnacle of significant height...)
--
Anything's possible, but only a few things actually happen.
					Rich Rosen    pyuxd!rlr