[net.micro.6809] new coco editor

coffin@mot.UUCP (Chris Coffin) (01/14/85)

Just got the new T/S edit program from the shack.
It is pretty neat. It is almost exactly like VI. all the
commands work exactly like their vi counterparts, even down to
the percent key finding matching parens and braces. The only
thing that it is missing that I use a lot is the :map command.
It even has yank and put!. As a matter of fact I renamed it
"vi" on my disk. (I switch between os-9 and UN*X so much that
I am always trying to use ! for a pipe on the vax.)

			  Chris Coffin
{allegra,ihnp4}!ut-sally!oakhill!mot!coffin

[wontcha code it, program it right. Loading that data on the
Xerox 9]

joe@t4test.UUCP (Joe Roberts) (01/19/85)

>From: coffin@mot.UUCP (Chris Coffin)
>Date: 14 Jan 85 17:50:17 GMT
>
>Just got the new T/S edit program from the shack.
>It is pretty neat. It is almost exactly like VI. all the
>commands work exactly like their vi counterparts, even down to
>the percent key finding matching parens and braces. The only
>thing that it is missing that I use a lot is the :map command.
>It even has yank and put!. As a matter of fact I renamed it
>"vi" on my disk. (I switch between os-9 and UN*X so much that
>I am always trying to use ! for a pipe on the vax.)
>
>			  Chris Coffin
>{allegra,ihnp4}!ut-sally!oakhill!mot!coffin
>
>[wontcha code it, program it right. Loading that data on the
>Xerox 9]

	I've been looking at that program in the R.S. catalog
for a long time and wondered if it would be worth the money to
buy it. I've just got my answer. Thanks Chris for 'reviewing'
it.

	Also is there anyone that belongs to the Silicon Valley
Color Computer Club (SVCCC) who reads this newsgroup?
If there is could you tell me when and where you meet, and how much
it is to join. Could you also tell me some of the activities
that are currently going on within the club. Thanks in advance.

				(Joe Roberts)
			    	( Intel Corp. )

"GO 49r's"