[net.misc] Those Slippery Slimy Slugs -- vs -- The Salt Shaker

bhayes@Glacier.ARPA (Barry Hayes) (08/15/85)

We tried leaving a plate of beer out for the slugs once.
The slimy bastards kept us up all night with the singing.

ee161bep@sdcc3.UUCP (Paul Van de Graaf) (08/20/85)

In article <376@bbncc5.UUCP> cspencer@bbncc5.UUCP (Clifford Spencer) writes:
>> > disgusting bowl of dead drunk slugs. I never tried that trick again.
>
>> Good.  The slugs were dead.  They were not drunk.  Your statement is
>> anthropomorphic...
>
>No, I said that the slugs were dead drunk, they might have been sleeping
>it off.
>						-cliff

"I'm not quite dead yet!"... a little salt poured on...
"I'm getting Better!"... out comes the flamethrower, and I do my best to
emulate Rambo.  The hapless slugs are vaporized!  They're x-ed deceased,
they've run-off!

Death to slugs and other vermin!  Reminds me of the time I chased a mouse
into the garbage disposal.  Yep, without a thought I hit the switch and that
little mousie was hamburger!  Made interesting crunching sounds.  Anyone have
any other confessions as to their cruelty to God's little creatures.

"And here we have a wild bull computer hacker involved with a life or death
 struggle with that pansy of the mollusk family, THE WELK!"

 Paul van de Graaf		sdcsvax!sdcc3!ee161bep		U. C. San Diego