[net.micro.6809] MicroEMACS plea

emjej@uokvax.UUCP (05/28/86)

We here in darkest Oklahoma managed to have some flavor of problem just as
Jim Omura's postings of MicroEMACS for OS-9 came down the pike, so that here
we have only part 1 of 7.  If anyone out there could mail them to me, I'd
appreciate it considerably!

					James Jones
					ihnp4!okstate!uokvax!emjej

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) (05/31/86)

In article <3500151@uokvax.UUCP> emjej@uokvax.UUCP writes:

>We here in darkest Oklahoma managed to have some flavor of problem just as
>Jim Omura's postings of MicroEMACS for OS-9 came down the pike, so that here
>we have only part 1 of 7.  If anyone out there could mail them to me, I'd
>appreciate it considerably!
>
>					James Jones
>					ihnp4!okstate!uokvax!emjej

     It seems to me that a local reposting is in order.  If someone in
that area has a copy, they might try reposting it limited to a 'state'
wide posting rather than a 'country' wide posting.  If I were to re-post
it, it would have to be 'north america' wide, which would upset a lot
of site managers considerably (for good reason).

                                         Cheers! -- Jim O.

--
James Omura, Barrister & Solicitor, Toronto
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura