[net.misc] Missing Pets

tortorino@hamstr.DEC (Sandy @The Puzzle Palace, DTN 264-5977) (08/20/85)

>The missing fish are "neon tetras" and were last seen in an aquarium in an
>apartment outside Seattle.  If you think you may have seen any of them or
>have any information that may help us find them, please let me know.  No
>questions asked.

>		Laura Pearlman
>		{ucbvax,hplabs,ihnp4}!trwrb!ljp

Do you have any idea when they may have escaped?  I realized a few weeks
ago that my neons were harboring fugitives, but I had no idea where they
might have come from!

If you can identify your friend's neons with adequate distinguishing
characteristics, I would be happy to mail them back (FedEx, of course).

If a bounty has been offered, please let me know.

ljp@trwrba.UUCP (Laura J. Pearlman) (08/23/85)

In article <230@proper.UUCP> judith@proper.UUCP (judith) writes:
> Check the floor.  Tetras sometimes jump.

I resent the implication that my friend drove his fish to suicide.  When I
send him a copy of your article, I'm going to suggest that he sue you for
libel.

See you in court.