[net.micro.6809] COCO disk reader source wanted

john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) (08/21/86)

Anyone here subscribe to PCM magazine?

In the August issue, they printed the source code for a program to read
Tandy Color Computer disks on an IBM-compatable.

I would like to get a machine-readable copy of the source, but would rather
not type it all in.

Is there anyone out there who receives PCM-on-disk or subscribes to Delphi
who might be able to send me a copy via e-mail or on floppy (I will provide
postage, etc.)?

Thanks in advance...

--
Name:		John Ruschmeyer
US Mail:	Monmouth College, W. Long Branch, NJ 07764

	NOMAD: ... a mass of conflicting impulses. Absorbing it
		unsettled me.
	SPOCK: That unit was Rich Rosen.
					from "Rosen Trek"

zemon@felix.UUCP (Art Zemon) (09/03/86)

In article <291@moncol.UUCP> john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) writes:
>Anyone here subscribe to PCM magazine?
>
>In the August issue, they printed the source code for a program to read
>Tandy Color Computer disks on an IBM-compatable.
>
>I would like to get a machine-readable copy of the source, but would rather
>not type it all in.
>
>Is there anyone out there who receives PCM-on-disk or subscribes to Delphi
>who might be able to send me a copy via e-mail or on floppy (I will provide
>postage, etc.)?

Me too!  Me too!!
--
	-- Art Zemon
	   FileNet Corp.

jte@psuvax1.UUCP (Jon Eckhardt) (10/17/86)

In article <1513@felix.UUCP> zemon@felix.UUCP (Art zemon) writes:
>In article <291@moncol.UUCP> john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) writes:
>>Anyone here subscribe to PCM magazine?
>>
>>In the August issue, they printed the source code for a program to read
>>Tandy Color Computer disks on an IBM-compatable.
>>
>>I would like to get a machine-readable copy of the source, but would rather
>>not type it all in.
>>
>>Is there anyone out there who receives PCM-on-disk or subscribes to Delphi
>>who might be able to send me a copy via e-mail or on floppy (I will provide
>>postage, etc.)?
>
>Me too!  Me too!!
>	-- Art Zemon
>	   ...! {decvax, ihnp4, ucbvax} !trwrb!felix!zemon

Me 6000 me 6000

Jon Eckhardt                  | jte@psuvax1.BITNET
736 W. Hamilton Ave.          | jte@psuecl.BITNET (VMS account)
State College, PA  16801      | jte@psuvaxg.BITNET (Last resort for bitnet)
UUCP = <allegra,ihnp4,atcgva,burdvax,purdue>!psuvax1!jte
186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea it's the law.
A mind is wonderfull but a waste.  Phone: 814-237-1901