[net.misc] HoHoHoHoHoHomeboys!!!!

dowdy@cepu.UUCP (Dowdy Jackson) (08/18/85)

What does this have to do with homeboys?? Do you even know what a homeboy is ??

marlinw@tekcrl.UUCP (Marlin Wilson) (08/19/85)

In article <3790007@acf4.UUCP> mancello@acf4.UUCP (Dominic Mancello) writes:

>    H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!!
>     .
>     .
>     .
>    H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!!

Pooh!

-------------
Nilram Nosliw

This is not a .signature file.  I don't know how to use .signature files.

howard@sfmag.UUCP (H.M.Moskovitz) (08/23/85)

> In article <3790007@acf4.UUCP> mancello@acf4.UUCP (Dominic Mancello) writes:
> >
> >    H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!!
> >     .
> >     .
> >     .
> >    H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!!
>

> Pooh!
>
> -------------
> Nilram Nosliw
>
> This is not a .signature file.  I don't know how to use .signature files.

 WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

...aren't silly articles like this in net.bizzare??????

					Howard Moskovitz
					AT&T Info. Systems
					attunix!howard

bobn@bmcg.UUCP (Bob Nebert) (08/28/85)

> > >    H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!!
> > >     .
> > >     .
> > >     .
> > >    H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!! H O M E B O Y S!!
> > Pooh!
> >
> > Nilram Nosliw
> >
> > This is not a .signature file.  I don't know how to use .signature files.
>
>  WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>
> ...aren't silly articles like this in net.bizzare??????
>
> 					Howard Moskovitz

We don't want them either. Maybe, somehow, they can be routed to net.crud

					 Bob Nebert

rjh@calmasd.UUCP (Bob Hofkin) (08/28/85)

Pardon my ignorance, but what's all this about homely adolescents?
Hasn't their mother told them not to play in net traffic?