[net.misc] Bizarre Geography

krahl@druky.UUCP (KrahlRH) (08/27/85)

[Line Eater!!! Come and get it!, here's a nice juicy line to EAT!!   G U L P !!]
I think brain wires have been crossed with misc netties and bizarre netties.
PLEASE rewire (only a qualified technician dare doit!)

WHY are we getting net.misc articles in net.bizarre and vice versa??????????????
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

--
       ___
     /\\   \
    | N K Z |   No Krahl Zone !!!
     \  \\ /
       ---             {the-known-galaxy}!drutx!druky!krahl

allen@bunker.UUCP (C. Allen Grabert) (08/27/85)

> I think brain wires have been crossed with misc netties and bizarre netties.
> PLEASE rewire (only a qualified technician dare doit!)
>
>        ---             {the-known-galaxy}!drutx!druky!krahl

Speaking of crossed wires and bizarreness, if you want to hear a slightly
bizarre song try "Crossed Wires" by XTC.  It can only marginally be called
music...(I don't recall what album it's on.)
--

                     Back on the freeway, which is already in progress,
		     Allen Grabert (...ittatc!bunker!allen)

asu@watarts.UUCP (Arts Student Union) (08/29/85)

In article <956@bunker.UUCP> allen@bunker.UUCP (C. Allen Grabert) writes:
>Speaking of crossed wires and bizarreness, if you want to hear a slightly
>bizarre song try "Crossed Wires" by XTC.  It can only marginally be called
>music...(I don't recall what album it's on.)
>--

MARGINAL????????? It's brilliant.
Actually, XTC is known ( but only to those who know ) for unusual
as opposed to usual music as opposed to noise. I know that noise is
relative, who knows noise as a friend from Boise i know never said.
The joys of noise often cloys with boys who floies annd doisebloiees
koiessoies eisenboies flterrbackensoys and stuff.