[net.legal] S.2575 Elec. Comm. Privacy Act text available

tenney@well.UUCP (Glenn S. Tenney) (08/15/86)

The Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, which has passed the
House, now is a bill in the Senate (S.2575).  This one Act affects every
usenet, bitnet, bbs, shortwave listener, TV viewer, etc.  So that you
can see what is being proposed, I have keyed it in fairly quickly.
There may be some errors, so please do NOT consider this as the
official bill.

Send email to me if you REALLY want me to send you a copy of this 60K
file.  If I get enough requests, it might end up being posted to some
newsgroup, but it is huge!

If you want your own official copy, send your request to:
  Senate Document Room
  Hart Senate Office Building, B 004
  Washington, D.C. 20510-7016

-- Glenn Tenney

UUCP: {hplabs,glacier,lll-crg,ihnp4!ptsfa}!well!tenney
ARPA: well!tenney@LLL-CRG.ARPA

Newsgroups: net.ham-radio,net.legal,net.video,net.mail,net.announce
Subject: S.2575 Elec. Comm. Privacy Act text available