[tor.general] Usenet feeds?

zen@utcs.UUCP (12/13/86)

:a
 I'am posting this on behalf of the sysop of Canada Remote Systems
        So please direct all replys to the name and number at the end of this.

Is anybody willing to provide a Usenet feed to Canada Remote
        Systems in Toronto?

                Thanks in advance.

        Direct all responses to:

                        Jud Newell (416) 239-2835

     If you have any problems getting to him. I will attempt
to forward messages.

                Nick

zen@utcs.UUCP (12/15/86)

In article <1986Dec12.193233.16039@utcs.uucp> zen@utcs.UUCP (Nick Zentena) writes:
>Is anybody willing to provide a Usenet feed to Canada Remote
>        Systems in Toronto?
>
>                Thanks in advance.
>
>        Direct all responses to:
>
>                        Jud Newell (416) 239-2835
>
>     If you have any problems getting to him. I will attempt
>to forward messages.
>
>                Nick

		This is both a repost and a correction. It seems that some
machines locally (i.e. csri) have not received the above correctly so I'am
reposting.

		Also the correct phone # is  (416)  231 2383

	Sorry about any inconviences the above may have caused.

			Thanks

			Nick

		zen@utcs

oz@yetti.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (12/17/86)

In article <1986Dec12.193233.16039@utcs.uucp> Nick Zentena writes:

>Is anybody willing to provide a Usenet feed to Canada Remote
>        Systems in Toronto?
>        Direct all responses to:
>
>                        Jud Newell (416) 239-2835

	He claims to have 3000 registered members. Does a feed
	mean a load of 3000 ???  Does he intend to advertise
	usenet service, and charge for it, or increase membership
	fees on the basis of usenet access ?? Would this be
	*selling* usenet ??

	Just wondering...

oz
--
The best way to have a 		Usenet: [decvax|ihnp4]!utzoo!yetti!oz
good idea is to have a 		Bitnet: oz@[yusol|yuyetti].BITNET