[tor.general] Is News Off Its Feed?

root@becker.UUCP (Root Boy) (09/15/88)

I've not seen any Usenet news for several days now. I know 'lsuc' is
down, but they're not upstream from me - 'utzoo' is.

Does anyone know what the problem is, and when it might be fixed?

Cheers,
Bruce Becker        Toronto, Ont.
Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, becker@humvax.UUCP, becker@ziebmef.UUCP
BitNet:   BECKER@HUMBER.BITNET
"hoopa hoopa, boogie boogie, whump whump whump" - Sweat Moe Jay

--

In article <132@becker.UUCP> root@becker.UUCP (Root Boy) writes:
>I've not seen any Usenet news for several days now. I know 'lsuc' is
>down, but they're not upstream from me - 'utzoo' is.

Utzoo is fine and has no significant backlogs at the moment.
--
NASA is into artificial        |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
stupidity.  - Jerry Pournelle  | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu