[tor.general] Chiwriter

arvind@theory.toronto.edu (Arvind Gupta) (02/11/89)

This message is empty.

arvind@theory.toronto.edu (Arvind Gupta) (02/14/89)

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the wordprocessor "Chiwriter"
for the IBM PC.  I need it for a Russian visitor who brought copies of
some of his papers on a floppy -- he wrote the papers with "Chiwriter".
He thinks that this software originated somewhere in the West but is
not sure if it is an American/Canadian product.

		Arvind Gupta (arvind@theory.toronto.edu or 978-4837)

lea@ziebmef.uucp (Simon Peter Lea) (02/20/89)

In article <89Feb13.203911est.38034@neat.ai.toronto.edu> arvind@theory.toronto.edu (Arvind Gupta) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can get hold of the wordprocessor "Chiwriter"
>for the IBM PC.  I need it for a Russian visitor who brought copies of
>
>		Arvind Gupta (arvind@theory.toronto.edu or 978-4837)

   You can obtain this from the UTCS Bulletin Board, or go see them in person
 and ask them to copy it for you - take a blank disk with you.

sl.

--
      "HAL would have passed the Turing test with ease." -- A.C.C., 2001
      Simon Lea -- University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science