[tor.general] House to share

dave@sq.UUCP (04/13/87)

HOUSE TO SHARE

Situated close to downtown, in the King & Bathurst area, this
3 person furnished dwelling is occupied by two males and has
room for another non-smoking occupant. This house has washer,
dryer, dishwasher and back deck. It overlooks a small park in
a clean, quiet neigbourhood.  Rent is $433 per month plus one
third of utilities.

For further information or a showing,

please call	: 947-9007 evenings
		: 963-8337 days, ask for Dave or Steve

cdi@csri.toronto.edu (Chrysanne DiMarco) (10/04/88)

Large, spacious house to share, central location, available November
Rent $440.00 plus utilities. To live with two other "housemates".
Please call 466-4ll4, and leave message. Non-smoker, woman preferred.

(I am posting this for someone else.)

jimr@hcr.UUCP (Jim Robinson) (01/07/89)

*
[I am posting this for a friend, so please reply to her]

Pape & Danforth area,
Female wanted for large bright bedroom in renovated semi,
appliances,
minutes walk to subway
share with other female, Feb 1, $530 plus utilities

469-9557 (Carolyn) [may get answering machine]

shields@yunccn.UUCP (Paul Shields) (01/08/89)

If you are looking for a room, and you are a non-smoker and like pets and
computer nerds, you may be just the person we're looking for.

Price:		$288/mo + utilities,
Appliances:	Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Microwave.
Available:	immediately.
Please call:	Jennifer, 463-1420.

--
Paul Shields, 			All hail discordia!
shields@yunccn.UUCP

keith@hcr.UUCP (Keith Rowe) (04/05/89)

Two reasonable, non-smoking men seek a third to share a
house near Weston and Wilson.

A spacious room with a hardwood floor and a large
closet will be available in late April.   This place has lots
of storage space, a large garden, a two-car garage and three
bathrooms (no waiting!).  Right off the 401, this is a
great location for anyone who works in the northeast of
the Metro area (or even York University students).

Price: $400/mo + utilities.

For more information, contact Keith Rowe at 922-1937 (days) or
740-8992 (evenings).

                                            ^^^^^^^^^---- northwest, actually