[tor.general] today's

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (04/05/89)

If you're interested in see what either I or Osgoode Hall
look like, there's an article and photo in today's (Weds.
April 5) Toronto Star, Business section, page B4.  It's about
our CAI which teaches income tax.

David Sherman
The Law Society of Upper Canada
--
Moderator, mail.yiddish
{ uunet!attcan  att  utzoo }!lsuc!dave          dave%lsuc@ai.toronto.edu

root@arakis.UUCP (Hans Jespersen) (04/07/89)

In article <1989Apr5.070627.26680@lsuc.uucp> dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) writes:

>If you're interested in seeing what either I or Osgoode Hall
>look like, there's an article and photo in today's (Weds.
>April 5) Toronto Star, Business section, page B4.  It's about
>our CAI which teaches income tax.

>David Sherman
>The Law Society of Upper Canada

Oh ? You mean that's not you in the centre on D1 (with MNP written
on your shirt).

--
Hans Jespersen                 UUCP: uunet!attcan!nebulus!arakis!hans
                                 or     ..!attcan!hjespers