[tor.general] C News released

molnar@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (Tom Molnar) (06/12/89)

In article <1989Jun12.020845.15281@telly.on.ca> evan@telly.on.ca (Evan Leibovitch) writes:
# >The distribution, cnews.Z (a compressed shell archive), will be available
# >for anonymous FTP from a number of sites;
#
# Well, bully for the Internet. Is there anyone around here with it?
# If not, I will try and get it directly from Henry or Geoff and
# distribute it from here to any who wants.

As Jean-Francois mentioned in a previous article, Cnews distributions began
to mysteriously show up in the uucppublic directory on many machines.  utgpu
is one.  I'll leave it there for a while for utgpu neighbours to pick up
if they wish.  uucppublic/cnews.Z

Tom

--
Tom Molnar
Unix Systems Group, University of Toronto Computing Services.

evan@telly.on.ca (Evan Leibovitch) (06/12/89)

In article <1989Jun9.231749.14384@utzoo.uucp>
henry@utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:

>This is to announce the release of C News.  Finally.

>The distribution, cnews.Z (a compressed shell archive), will be available
>for anonymous FTP from a number of sites;

Well, bully for the Internet. Is there anyone around here with it?
If not, I will try and get it directly from Henry or Geoff and
distribute it from here to any who wants.
--

Evan Leibovitch, SA, Telly Online, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
   evan@telly.on.ca / {uunet!attcan,utzoo}!telly!evan / (416) 452-0504