[tor.general] part-time job

andy@jtsv16.UUCP (andrew sulistyo) (11/20/89)

If you would like to earn top-dollar additional income, say $500, $1000, or
more (the limit is up to you) a month, as your part-time job at home.
Or if you just need extra dollars to pay the bills or mortgage or to spend on
something else, this business opportunity may be the right one for you.

We are an international company expanding into Canada, officially, Nov 1, 1989.
Through 50 million dollars invested in research and development and over one
hundred patents issued - we have an exciting product that is about to break
all previous sales records.

As mentioned earlier you can do it part-time and your income will be immediate.
There is no door-to-door selling involved and no product to stock.  You will
also enjoy the benefits of full training and as many leads you can handle as
possible.

Our top representatives in the USA has consistently earned in excess of $30,000
(full-time) per month for six months since joining our team.

If you are SERIOUS about this opportunity and want to have your questions answered
please call Andrew at (416) 882-0053 after 6PM (leave a message if I am not
home).  Or you can email me at andy@jtsv16.jts.com

Thank you.

Andrew Sulistyo

--

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (11/22/89)

In article <1219@jtsv16.UUCP> andy@jtsv16.UUCP (andrew sulistyo) writes:

|If you would like to earn top-dollar additional income, say $500, $1000, or
|more (the limit is up to you) a month, as your part-time job at home.
|Or if you just need extra dollars to pay the bills or mortgage or to spend on
|something else, this business opportunity may be the right one for you.
|
|We are an international company expanding into Canada, officially, Nov 1, 1989.
|Through 50 million dollars invested in research and development and over one
|hundred patents issued - we have an exciting product that is about to break
|all previous sales records.
|
|As mentioned earlier you can do it part-time and your income will be immediate.
|There is no door-to-door selling involved and no product to stock.  You will
|also enjoy the benefits of full training and as many leads you can handle as
|possible.
|
|Our top representatives in the USA has consistently earned in excess of $30,000
|(full-time) per month for six months since joining our team.
|[...]

	I don't know about anybody else,  but I find that
	it's pretty creepy that the actual product is not
	named or described. It makes me feel that this is
	some kind of scam...

Humph,
--
   ^^ 	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \**/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu

tjhorton@ai.toronto.edu ("Timothy J. Horton") (11/22/89)

hardsell@elusive.hype writes:
>we are [not a Canadian company].
>We have an ****exciting**** *****product**** that is about to break
>***all*** ***previous*** ***sales*** ***records***

The Bible, Part II!?!  I knew it!  It had to be!
Like, they did it with "Rocky", didn't they?
It was just a matter of time!

>There is no door-to-door selling involved and no product to stock.

If this is a job offer, it should be in ont.jobs, or can.jobs, (if it
should even be tolerated there).

bdb@becker (Bruce Becker) writes:
>	I don't know about anybody else,  but I find that
>	it's pretty creepy that the actual product is not
>	named or described. It makes me feel that this is
>	some kind of scam...

One of the last big quick cash crazes was "water filtration"
[yer basic *exciting* *product*, I guess].

martin@utzoo.uucp (Martin Hofmann) (11/23/89)

In article <1219@jtsv16.UUCP> andy@jtsv16.UUCP (andrew sulistyo) writes:

>If you would like to earn top-dollar additional income, say $500, $1000, or
>more (the limit is up to you) a month, as your part-time job at home.
>Or if you just need extra dollars to pay the bills or mortgage or to spend on
>something else, this business opportunity may be the right one for you.

What's this? Junk mail in the newsgroups! This looks like an ad from the Sun.
--
The world is sacred.  You cannot improve it.	| Martin Hofmann, U of Toronto
If you try to change it, you will ruin it.	| martin@zoo.toronto.edu