[tor.general] 1990 "Gold Book" ?

tony@yunexus.UUCP (Tony Wallis) (12/07/89)

mgreen@cs.toronto.edu (?) :
| I'd like to find someone who is selling the Entertainment '90 or Gold Book.
  [book of discount coupons]

Me too !  We just finished getting great value out of the 1989 Gold
Book.  Last year it was being sold to staff at Sick Kids - but not this
year, it seems.  Anybody know what's happening with it ?

--
Tony Wallis  tony@yunexus.UUCP/tony@nexus.yorku.ca  (York U. Toronto  Canada)

adamson@csri.toronto.edu (Allan Adamson) (12/11/89)

     My (Rotary) salesman from previous years appears to have dried up
as well.

     However, last week I received a mail order form for a gold book.
Unfortunately I immediately submitted my order and threw out the
information.

Alan Adamson

soley@moegate.UUCP (Norman Soley) (12/12/89)

In article <5695@yunexus.UUCP>, tony@yunexus.UUCP (Tony Wallis) writes:
> mgreen@cs.toronto.edu (?) :
> | I'd like to find someone who is selling the Entertainment '90 or Gold Book.
>   [book of discount coupons]
>
> Me too !  We just finished getting great value out of the 1989 Gold
> Book.  Last year it was being sold to staff at Sick Kids - but not this
> year, it seems.  Anybody know what's happening with it ?

Call their office number (it's listed in the book and is NOT the phone
number you call to get the recorded message) during office hours and the
nice person who answers will tell you the names of organizations in your area
that sell the book (this is what I did last year). The book is actually
called the "Solid Gold" book. This will be our fourth year buying one and
it's never failed to pay for itself several times over.

--
	    Norman Soley - Systems Administrator - Oracle Canada
nsoley@cnseq1.UUCP  nsoley@cnseq1.oracle.com  {lsuc!torsqnt!gate}!cnseq1!nsoley