[net.misc] Wish I were ...

perelgut@utai.UUCP (Stephen Perelgut) (01/06/86)

Can anyone out there provide the artist's name and the lyrics of
a song with lines something like:
	Wish I were a Kellog's corn flake
	Floatin' in my bowl, just takin' movies
    and
	Wish I were an english muffin
	Tryin to make the most out of a toaster

E-mail is preferred, I'll post the results as long as people don't beat
me to it :-)
--
Stephen Perelgut    Computer Systems Research Institute, University of Toronto

tsmith@milano.UUCP (01/18/86)