[net.text] Orphaned Response

bin@ism780.UUCP (05/16/84)

#R:sdcrdcf:-106300:ism780:19500002:177600:252
ism780!bin    May 14 16:04:00 1984

I found the same situation as #2 and solved it by changing point sizes.
The horizontal resolution is determined by size/unitwidth.  Therefore,
if unitwidth is 12, size must be 12 to get exact multiples of your horizontal
resolution units.

Judy Leedom

andy@tubswu.UUCP (01/14/86)

> Subject: Table of contents macros for troff -ms?

> We are looking for a set of macros that will automate the production
> of tables of contents and indices for troff/nroff documents that use
> the -ms macro package. Ideally, the macros would be a compatible
> extension to the -ms package.

What an accident!

Just today I had the same problem.
I need an extension of the -ms macros that allows
the automatic production of a table of contents too.

			mcvax!unido!tub!tubswu!andy

				Andy Lampen
				TU-Berlin, IAI-SWT
				Tel. 049-30-31473496

P.S.  "today" is Jan-13-86 - a litte bit late perhaps -
      but here in Germany we get new notes with a
      considerable delay !!!