[net.text] troff for ln03's under Ultrix 32m?

sbw@megaron.UUCP (02/01/86)

It appears as though Ultrix for the uVAX II is shipped with nroff,
but not troff.  Does anyone know of a version of troff that works
under Ultrix on a uVAXII and has a driver for a DEC LN03 laser
printer?  I know about xroff, but the price for that is pretty
steap.  Please respond directly to me, not the net.  Thanks.

 		Steve Wampler
                ...ucbvax!arizona!naucse!sbw

robin@itcatl.UUCP (Robin Cutshaw) (02/03/86)

In article <861@megaron.UUCP>, sbw@megaron.UUCP writes:
> It appears as though Ultrix for the uVAX II is shipped with nroff,
> but not troff.  Does anyone know of a version of troff that works
> under Ultrix on a uVAXII and has a driver for a DEC LN03 laser
> printer?  I know about xroff, but the price for that is pretty
> steap.  Please respond directly to me, not the net.  Thanks.

I talked to the Ultrix Support Group last week and they said that
several things were removed from ultrix-32 to make ultrix-32m.  This
was done to make it fit on the smaller hard disks for the uVAX II.
They said that if I would send them a tape that they would get the
ommisions to me (also man pages, yes, finger, etc).

-robin