[net.misc] Grapette

wed@drutx.UUCP (DeibertWE) (02/03/86)

Anybody know if Grapette Soda is still made and sold?
Thanks.

William D.

wed@drutx.UUCP (DeibertWE) (03/12/86)

I guess Grapette is gone.  The only response I received was one stating
that Grapette could be found next to the "sen sen."  But, speaking of
extinction, is Black Jack and Clove gum gone too?

William D.

....ihnp4!drutx!wed

smith@ncoast.UUCP (Phil Smith) (03/17/86)

> Article <255@drutx.UUCP>
> From: wed@drutx.UUCP (DeibertWE)

> I guess Grapette is gone.  The only response I received was one stating
> that Grapette could be found next to the "sen sen."  But, speaking of
> extinction, is Black Jack and Clove gum gone too?
>
> William D.
>
> ....ihnp4!drutx!wed

They stopped making 'sen sen' ?? That's un-American, un-constitutionally
and all that kind of stuff.

--

ncoast!smith@Case.CSNet (ncoast!smith%Case.CSNet@CSNet-Relay.ARPA)
..decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!smith

MW9@PSUVM.BITNET (03/20/86)

In article <1064@ncoast.UUCP>, smith@ncoast.UUCP (Phil Smith) says:

>They stopped making 'sen sen' ?? That's un-American, un-constitutionally
>and all that kind of stuff.

Nope.  I've seen it in my local drugstore.  Anyone want me to mail
them some?  :-)

"Science does not remove the Terror of the Gods."   -Bob
-------

Michael S. Weiss
The Pennsylvania State University
MW9@PSUVM.BITNET

<* The opinions expressed by me do not reflect those held  *>
<* by my school nor those of my employer.  (If I had one.) *>