[net.misc] Computer Horror Stories

hutch@hammer.UUCP (Stephen Hutchison) (03/25/86)

Folks...

The volume of "horror stories" in net.rumors has been pretty high lately.
Since they aren't really rumors, although some are certainly folklore, we
probably ought to move them somewhere else.  I suggest we move them to
net.misc  which is the appropriate place for miscellaneous things.

As a move in this direction, I've set my "followup-to:" line to point to
net.misc so that any followup articles will go there.  Assuming you are
running fairly recent news software.

Hutch   (If you must flame me, send it by mail please)

davep@hammer.UUCP (Dave Patterson) (03/28/86)

In article <391@geowhiz.UUCP> schuh@geowhiz.UUCP (David Schuh) writes:
>In article <2050@gondor.UUCP> okunewck@gondor.UUCP (Philip E. OKunewick) writes:
>>
>>Cany anybody out there think of one word that means 'Computer Horror Stories"?
>>
>>							---Duck

UN*X  :-)

David Patterson

{ucb or dec}vax!tektronix!hammer!davep      uucp address
davep@tektronix                             csnet address
davep.tektronix@rand-relay                  arpa address
------
The opinions expressed above blah blah blah