[net.text] Info on Scribe text formatter wanted

keith@cecil.UUCP (keith gorlen) (08/25/86)

How can I obtain the Scribe text formatter for UNIX?  Is there a public
domain version available?  Please reply by mail.  Thanks!

--
---
	Keith Gorlen

meller@crcge1.UUCP (Alain Meller) (08/27/86)

In article <76@cecil.UUCP> keith@cecil.UUCP (keith gorlen) writes:
>How can I obtain the Scribe text formatter for UNIX?  Is there a public
>domain version available?  Please reply by mail.  Thanks!

 Would you please forward me any answer you get if you get any ?

                Thanks.   Alain.
       decvax \
UUCP:          !mcvax!inria!crcge1!meller
       seismo /                                       Alain Meller
                      |  Mr MELLER Alain                      |  | |
                      |  Laboratoires de Marcoussis - CGE     +--+ |
                      |  Route de Nozay                            |
                      |  91460 MARCOUSSIS  (France)                |