[net.misc] Public access UNIX sites

goldberg_4b@h-sc4.harvard.edu (Randy Goldberg) (08/09/86)

I am looking for a public access UNIX site in the NEW York Cityew York City area (212,718
area codes).  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

"Logic is little purple bird chirping on a twig ... Logic is chaplet of pretty
 flowers that smell BAD ... Are you certain your circuits are functioning
 correctly? ... Your ears are turning green!"

"The needs of the One outweigh the needs of the Few or the Many." :-I

E-mail to goldberg_4b@h-sc4.UUCP
USmail to Randy Goldberg,157-58 17th Avenue,Whitestone NY 11357-3252
(E-mail only good until 16 Aug 1986)
Disclaimer:  I would not recognize an opinion if it jumped up and bit my nose!

In article <160@husc6.HARVARD.EDU> goldberg_4b@h-sc4.UUCP (Randy Goldberg) writes:
>I am looking for a public access UNIX site in the New York City area (212,718
>area codes).  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

There is a site in North Jersey, unirot aka The Soup Kitchen that would probably
meet your needs.  The operator is Liz Sommers.  The system phone number is
201-463-0330, login guest for info.
--
George Robbins - now working with,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr