[net.micro.cbm] Please recommend a Logo implementation.

bruceh@tekecs.UUCP (Bruce Harris) (11/21/85)

I would like a Logo implementation for a C-64 to be used by myself
and to to introduce my 5 year old daughter to more computing.

So far I have not seen any in the magazines or at TOYS-R-US.

If you know of an implementation to recommend or critisize
please send me mail or contact me by phone.

Also, does anyone have personal experience with 5 year olds and Logo?

Thanks,

Bruce Harris
tektronix!tekecs!bruceh
(503)-685-2100 (work)
(503)-656-4306 (home)

brown@nicmad.UUCP (11/23/85)

In article <5847@tekecs.UUCP> bruceh@tekecs.UUCP (Bruce Harris) writes:
>I would like a Logo implementation for a C-64 to be used by myself
>and to to introduce my 5 year old daughter to more computing.
>
>If you know of an implementation to recommend or critisize
>please send me mail or contact me by phone.

Yep, the best implementation is the Commodore version called LOGO.  Their
part number C-64105.  It is the MIT version, with only minor things because
of the C64.

I highly recommend it.

Check with Protecto @ 312-382-5224.  Be sure to ask if they have the Commodore
version, which is on floppy disk.  Other companies make versions on cartridge.
They just aren't the same.

If you can't find it, send me e-mail for other details.
--

              ihnp4------\
            harvard-\     \