[net.micro.cbm] C-Power BBS

jrg@hpda.UUCP (Jeff Glasson) (01/11/86)

I keep reading about the C-Power BBS.  Could someone post the phone number.
The number I have in the C-Power documentation doesn't work.

Thanks,

Jeff Glasson
Hewlett-Packard ISO
ucbvax!hpda!jrg

dwl10@amdahl.UUCP (Dave Lowrey) (01/13/86)

In article <1281@hpda.UUCP>, jrg@hpda.UUCP (Jeff Glasson) writes:
> I keep reading about the C-Power BBS.  Could someone post the phone number.
> The number I have in the C-Power documentation doesn't work.

(416)-276-6811 (It's in Canada). I have had better luck using Sprint
to call this number, than AT&T (A LOT less noise!).
                               Dave Lowrey

"To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question....
 ....or is it?"
                                ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,hplabs}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]

blumberg@ihuxw.UUCP (Marc R Blumberg) (01/14/86)

> I keep reading about the C-Power BBS.
> Could someone post the phone number.
> The number I have in the C-Power documentation doesn't work.

I have numbers for two C BBSs, though I've only been able to get thru to
the BBS in Canada.

Miami: (305) 386-2153
Canada: (416) 276-6811

Hope this helps.