[net.micro.cbm] The Commodore Dictionary

goodenough@dec-vogon.UUCP (04/28/86)

I saw a reference in a recent mailing to the publication of the C128
Programmer's Reference Guide.  Is it too much to hope that Commodore's
unique spelling of the word "Kernel" has been corrected, or has "Kernal"
finally made its way into the world's dictionaries?  :-) :-)

Jeff.

eric@amiga.UUCP (Eric Cotton) (04/28/86)

In article <2618@decwrl.DEC.COM> goodenough@vogon.DEC (Jeff Goodenough, IPG Reading DEC-UK) writes:
>I saw a reference in a recent mailing to the publication of the C128
>Programmer's Reference Guide.  Is it too much to hope that Commodore's
>unique spelling of the word "Kernel" has been corrected, or has "Kernal"
>finally made its way into the world's dictionaries?  :-) :-)
>
>Jeff.

I just checked a copy of th C128 Programmer's Reference Guide.  Like it
or not, kernAl it is.  Look that up in you Funk & Wagnal's!

	Eric Cotton
	Commodore (Amiga)

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

/* ==== UUCP: {ihnp4 | allegra | seismo}!cbmvax!eric               ==== */