[net.micro.cbm] Piracy

goodenough@nogov.dec.com.UUCP (05/22/86)

}}}If anyone recognizes this game, please send me e-mail and tell me
}}}the necessary commands.  Thanks.
}}
}}flame on:
}}Unless said game is in the public domain, I suggest you go to your nearest
}}software dealer and buy a LEGITIMATE copy!
}}flame off
}}
}}        Eric Cotton
}
}Thanks, Eric.  Your posting was most helpful.
}
}Sean Casey

Sean, I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I agree 200% with Eric.
Jeff.

PS: I had to change the '>'s to '}'s because the gateway (?) rejected
    my original mailing.

shipley@pavepaws.berkeley.edu (Peter Shipley) (05/23/86)

In article <3158@decwrl.DEC.COM> goodenough@nogov.DEC (Jeff G. IPG Reading DEC-UK) writes:

>}}}If anyone recognizes this game, please send me e-mail and tell me
>}}}the necessary commands.  Thanks.
>}}
>}}flame on:
>}}Unless said game is in the public domain, I suggest you go to your nearest
>}}software dealer and buy a LEGITIMATE copy!
>}}flame off
>}}
>}}        Eric Cotton
>}
>}Thanks, Eric.  Your posting was most helpful.
>}
>}Sean Casey
>
>Sean, I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I agree 200% with Eric.
>Jeff.

The  person was asking for help not fire!
(Perhaps he lost his manual, or the dog eat it, goldfish drank it....)

				-Pete
				(shipley@violet.berkeley.edu)
				(shipley@pavepaws.berkeley.edu)

blevins@hpccc (05/31/86)

I agree 100.2% w/ response 1. You prima_donna/Dudley Doowright (sp) types must
look for dishonesty under every rock.  Even if he DID bootleg the program,
why not have some faith in good ethics and assume the best rather than the
worst and not jump down the guy's throat. Jeez, guys, C'MON!