[net.micro.cbm] Joust for the 64???

trudel@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Jonathan D.) (08/06/86)

Did Joust ever come out for the 64?  Atari kept claiming that it
wouls, but I've never seen it.  Has anyone?  What reviews can you
give?  Thanks.

--
Jonathan D. Trudel	arpa: trudel@topaz.rutgers.edu
			uucp:{seismo,allegra,ihnp4,pyrnj,pyramid}!topaz!trudel

ugbowen@sunybcs.UUCP (Devon Bowen) (08/10/86)

In article <5505@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU>, trudel@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Jonathan D.) writes:

> Did Joust ever come out for the 64?  Atari kept claiming that it
> wouls, but I've never seen it.  Has anyone?  What reviews can you
> give?  Thanks.

Yes, Joust is out for the 64. I have it. It's not bad, but it's only a
one player game. The graphics are good. The only thing that I don't like
is that the birds don't accelerate when they run. They are either running
or not. I like the arcade version better. It's also kind of easy to play.

                               Devon Bowen
                               University of Buffalo