[net.micro.cbm] 6502 disassembler

elg@usl.UUCP (Eric Lee Green) (09/02/86)

Posted to net.sources is a commenting 6502 disassembler, currently for
the Commodore 128 but easily modifiable for any 6502-based computer
(it uses a .labels file and a hash table, and a very slight amount of
Commodore-specific knowledge). Would especially appreciate it if
someone would modify it for the C-64, don't really feel like typing in
a new .labels file. Enjoy, and leave any suggestions for improvements
in my mailbox (I'm sure there will be a LOT of improvements suggested,
because it was just a two-day hack to solve a particular problem).

Eric Green {akgua,ut-sally}!usl!elg
--

      Eric Green {akgua,ut-sally}!usl!elg
        (Snail Mail P.O. Box 92191, Lafayette, LA 70509)

" In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
 people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."