[net.micro.cbm] Public Domain Solutions

cagordon@watnot.UUCP (Chris Gordon) (10/07/86)

I got this off of a local Bulletin Board System here in Waterloo a while ago
and thought it might be useful to *someone*:
(This is printed WITHOUT permission)

> Msg #  : 52 of 57 - Ref 2444
> From   : ARNOLD MALLIK (+13)
> To     : ALL
> Rec'd  : 0210h on 05-Sep-86 * Atlantis
> Subject: Public Domain Solutions
>
> Mailed : 0159h on 05-Sep-86 * BRADLEY3
>
> Dear Commodore User:
>
> Are you in  need  of  a  good,  cheap,
> reliable  source  of   public   domain
> software?  If so, then I  am  here  to
> tell  you  about  the  best  way   for
> anybody to  add  all  sorts  of  great
> public  domain   programs   to   their
> personal library.
>
> The answer  is  called  Public  Domain
> Solutions.   We  are  an  organization
> that wants you to get the programs you
> want at a price you can afford.
>
> If you are looking for a program to do
> something    with    your    Commodore
> computer, just send  us  a  cheque  or
> money order for $5 in US  funds,  tell
> us what you are looking  for,  and  if
> the public domain program  exists,  we
> will send you a disk with the  program
> you are looking for  on  it.   If  the
> program does not exist, we  will  send
> you your $5 back.
>
> Besides our program find  service,  we
> also have disks of  programs  that  we
> have assembled  into  catagories.   We
> are very proud of our terminal program
> disks.  To order one, all you have  to
> do is tell us  what  modem  you  have,
> send us $5, and we  will  send  you  a
> disk with the best  terminal  programs
> available in  the  public  domain  for
> your modem.
>
> As well as our terminal disks, we also
> have    utilities,    games,    music,
> graphics,  home/business,  and   much,
> much more.  If you are  interested  in
> getting our catalog, just write to  us
> and we will send it to you.
>
> Our address is:
>
> Public Domain Solutions
> P.O. Box 832
> Tallevast, FL
> 34270, USA
>
> We are here to help YOU get  the  most
> our of your Commodore computer.
Chris Gordon                     UUCP: {abunchasystems}!watmath!watnot!cagordon
U of Waterloo              CompuServe: Don't know yet
"I've got the looks. You've got the brains. Lets make lots of money"
				     - !(Pet Shop Boys)