[net.micro.cbm] ProLine graphics package

pugsly@isrnix.UUCP (David A. Roth) (10/17/86)

Concerning that posting a short while back about the Canadian ProLine
BBS with C Power graphics routines and the "punter" protocol:

I have kermit and umodem, but not this "punter" protocol.  I called
ProLine; they will neither ship nor sell me a diskette with either the
protocol or the graphics packages.

So, does anybody know of a BBS anywhere in the continental United States
where I can use what I've got to download either (or both) the "punter"
protocol or the graphics packages?

While I'm at it, does anybody know of a similar library for sound?

				--Bill Buie
				..ihnp4!bu-3b5!wjb

rra202@uiucuxa.CSO.UIUC.EDU (10/19/86)

about the PUNTER protocal. The BBS here in Champaign, IL. has a punter
protocal. The BBS number is (217) 256-8056. The computer store that runs
the BBS will sell you a disk with the protocal for $10.
I don't know their number, but it is in the opening screen on the
BBS.

dwl10@amdahl.UUCP (Dave Lowrey) (10/20/86)

In article <848@isrnix.UUCP> pugsly@isrnix.UUCP (David A. Roth) writes:

> Concerning that posting a short while back about the Canadian ProLine
> BBS with C Power graphics routines and the "punter" protocol:
>
> I have kermit and umodem, but not this "punter" protocol.  I called
> ProLine; they will neither ship nor sell me a diskette with either the
> protocol or the graphics packages.
>
> So, does anybody know of a BBS anywhere in the continental United States
> where I can use what I've got to download either (or both) the "punter"
> protocol or the graphics packages?
>
> While I'm at it, does anybody know of a similar library for sound?
>
> 				--Bill Buie
> 				..ihnp4!bu-3b5!wjb

If you have a recent version of C-Power, you DO have a punter
protocal terminal program. They have been shipping it with the product for
the last several releases.
                               Dave Lowrey

"So it goes, so it goes, so it goes, so it goes. But where it's
 going, nobody knows"   [Nick Lowe]
                                ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,hplabs}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]