[net.micro.cbm] GEOS??

rra202@uiucuxa.CSO.UIUC.EDU (10/13/86)

How do I get a copy of GEOS for my 128. also, does a c64 GEOS program work on
the 128??
Is there a spelling checker for geos, c64 or 128??

Any help would be reeaallyy apreciated

                                     I never said I could spelle

ugbowen@sunybcs.UUCP (Devon Bowen) (10/17/86)

I don't believe GEOS runs on the 128 without being in 64 mode.
I could be wrong, though.

                                   Devon Bowen (KA2NRC)
                                   Universtiy of Buffalo

csnet:	 ugbowen@buffalo.CSNET
uucp:	 ..!{allegra,decvax,watmath,rocksanne}!sunybcs!ugbowen
BITNET:  ugbowen@sunybcs.BITNET
Voice:   (716) 836-7358
USnail:  67 Lisbon Ave; Buffalo, NY; 14214

In article <10000010@uiucuxa> rra202@uiucuxa.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>How do I get a copy of GEOS for my 128. also, does a c64 GEOS program
>work on the 128??

GEOS is a product of The Berekely Softworks.  Commodore has an agreement to
include GEOS with new C64's, for any other purpose you must obtain it through
other channels.

There is no 128 specific version as of yet, so the C64 versions should work
just in on the 128 in C64 compatibility mode.

--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr