[net.micro.cbm] posting of C-Power graphics library

prindle@nadc (10/21/86)

From: prindle@NADC

I am about to post the C-Power graphics
library sources, written by Mark Rinfret
and posted originally to the C-Power
BBS.  There are 5 files in the package:
	grafpak.doc
	grafpak.h
	grafpak0.c
	grafpak1.c
	grafpak2.c
Plus a single main program file which
serves to demonstrate the package:
	gdriver.c
Each file will be posted in a separate
article.  Please stand by.....
Sincerely,
Frank Prindle
Prindle@NADC.arpa

ugbowen@sunybcs.UUCP (Devon Bowen) (10/23/86)

In article <3761@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> prindle@nadc writes:

>I am about to post the C-Power graphics
>library sources, written by Mark Rinfret
>and posted originally to the C-Power
>BBS.  There are 5 files in the package:
>	grafpak.doc
>	grafpak.h
>	grafpak0.c
>	grafpak1.c
>	grafpak2.c
>Plus a single main program file which
>serves to demonstrate the package:
>	gdriver.c
>Each file will be posted in a separate
>article.  Please stand by.....

I think there was a problem with your post. Your file 4 of 6 never made it
to Buffalo at least. Could you re-post it? I think it's the grafpak1.c.
Thanks...

                                   Devon Bowen (KA2NRC)
                                   University of Buffalo

csnet:	 ugbowen@buffalo.CSNET
uucp:	 ..!{allegra,decvax,watmath,rocksanne}!sunybcs!ugbowen
BITNET:  ugbowen@sunybcs.BITNET
Voice:   (716) 836-7358
USnail:  67 Lisbon Ave; Buffalo, NY; 14214