[net.rec.nude] Portland

majka@ubc-vision.UUCP (Marc Majka) (11/04/85)

>Subject: Re: Colorado Naturists swim parties
>From: rak1@magic.UUCP (Rajesh Kumar)
>

>> Anything like this ever happen in Portland?
>
>ebior	wiuqbcioy	qbchdjhckj hdhgfiurqkcj bejwehufiergh f dghfihdwgf u. ponwqptuvnier[qwnb kgfjio iuihbhn oifghroibir.

Wow!  ebior wiuqbcioy qbchdjhckj hdhgfiurqkcj bejwehufiergh f dghfihdwgf u.
ponwqptuvnier[qwnb kgfjio iuihbhn oifghroibir.  And in Portland???  Will
someone please post the place and time of the next one?  I will come down
from Vancouver for it!

---
Marc Majka

33500911@sdcc13.UUCP (33500911) (11/06/85)

In article <1077@ubc-vision.UUCP> majka@ubc-vision.UUCP (Marc Majka) writes:

>> Subject: Re: Colorado Naturists swim parties
>> From: rak1@magic.UUCP (Rajesh Kumar)
>
> ebior wiuqbcioy qbchdjhckj hdhgfiurqkcj bejwehufiergh f dghfihdwgf u.
> ponwqptuvnier[qwnb kgfjio iuihbhn oifghroibir.
>
>> Anything like this ever happen in Portland?

YES! We are having our own ebior wiuqbcioy qbchdjhckj hdhgfiurqkcj
     bejwehufiergh f dghfihdwgf u.  ponwqptuvnier[qwnb kgfjio iuihbhn
     oifghroibir.  Sorry it's not in Portland.

     Place: Black's Beach,
	    La Jolla, CA
		      92037

     Time:  Noon to "temperature less than 60 degrees F."

     Date:  Saturday the 9th.

I get this info second hand, so the info may get messed up... :-)
--

				      - Jim Hayes
					UCSD Beer & Pizza Society

Pink Flamingos, an excercise in poor taste. Starring Divine!
(This was recently shown at Yale.  Go see it.  Watch Divine eat
#$@"!.)