[net.rec.nude] Portland ebior wiuqbcioy qbchdjhckj hdhgfiurqkcj

laura@l5.uucp (Laura Creighton) (11/11/85)

This ``eibor wiuqbcioy'' stuff is just a cat walking across your keyboard,
right?  or is *SOMETHING* *GOING* *ON* *HERE*?

laura
--
Laura Creighton
sun!l5!laura		(that is ell-five, not fifteen)

33500911@sdcc13.UUCP (33500911) (11/13/85)

In article <255@l5.uucp> laura@l5.UUCP (Laura Creighton) writes:

> This ``eibor wiuqbcioy'' stuff is just a cat walking across your keyboard,
> right?  or is *SOMETHING* *GOING* *ON* *HERE*?
>
> laura

For your information!

It's called an 'ebior wiuqbcioy qbchdjhckj hdhgfiurqkcj bejwehufiergh f
		dghfihdwgf u.  ponwqptuvnier[qwnb kgfjio iuihbhn
		oifghroibir.'

We recently had one here in San Digo.  Lotsa people from net land
came.  We would be having another one this weekend, but the weather
is not permitting.  I don't think there has ever been a successful
one indoors.

Has anyone heard of one being successful indoors?  I'd really like
to know how to set up the orange peels.  :-)

--

				      - Jim Hayes
					UCSD Beer & Pizza Society

HHGTHG. <<- Another code... If you can figure out what I mean, you
win a cookie.

bob@plus5.UUCP (Bob Simpson) (11/13/85)

In article <255@l5.uucp>, laura@l5.uucp (Laura "ell-five" Creighton) writes:
> This ``eibor wiuqbcioy'' stuff is just a cat walking across your keyboard,
> right?  or is *SOMETHING* *GOING* *ON* *HERE*?

	No.  Yes.  Well, not actually.  Nothing worthwhile is going on.  That
	is to say, *nothing* *IS* happening.  And we don't know anything about
	that man's leg.
--
	Dr. Bob
UUCP	..!{ihnp4,cbosgd,seismo}!plus5!bob

	The opinions expressed here are only loosely based on the facts.

seifert@hammer.UUCP (Snoopy) (11/13/85)

In article <255@l5.uucp> laura@l5.UUCP (Laura Creighton) writes:
>This ``eibor wiuqbcioy'' stuff is just a cat walking across your keyboard,
>right?  or is *SOMETHING* *GOING* *ON* *HERE*?
>
>laura
>--
>Laura Creighton
>sun!l5!laura		(that is ell-five, not fifteen)
>l5!laura@lll-crg.arpa

There is something going on here.  Perhaps you should come up and
investigate.

Snoopy (ECS Ronin #901)
tektronix!tekecs!doghouse.TEK!snoopy

Broadcasting from Portland, which has the very best eibor wiuqbcioy
in North America.

gerber@mit-amt.MIT.EDU (Andrew S. Gerber) (11/15/85)

In article <1634@hammer.UUCP>, seifert@hammer.UUCP (Snoopy) writes:
> In article <255@l5.uucp> laura@l5.UUCP (Laura Creighton) writes:
> >This ``eibor wiuqbcioy'' stuff is just a cat walking across your keyboard,
> >right?  or is *SOMETHING* *GOING* *ON* *HERE*?
> >
> Broadcasting from Portland, which has the very best eibor wiuqbcioy
> in North America.

This newsgroup is getting better than net.jokes!

|  Andrew S. Gerber    MIT '87    Systems Manager,  Visible Language Workshop |
|  gerber@mit-athena.MIT.EDU, gerber@mit-amt.MIT.EDU, gerber@mit-mc.MIT.EDU   |
|  {decvax, mit-eddie}!mit-amt!gerber   {decvax, mit-eddie}!mit-athena!gerber |
+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| Well we know where we're goin'        |   And we're not little children     |
| But we don't know where we've been.   |   And we know what we want.	      |
| And we know what we're knowing        |   And the future is certain	      |
| But we can't say what we've seen.     |   Give us time to work it out.      |
|   "Road to Nowhere", Talking Heads, from the album "Little Creatures"       |
|		Copyright 1985, Talking Heads, EMI Records		      |

lenoil@mit-eddie.UUCP (Robert Scott Lenoil) (11/18/85)

This is getting really childish.  Just because this newsgroup doesn't
receive much traffic doesn't mean that we have to artificially boost
the traffic with this nonsense.  Could we please move this running
joke to net.stupid?  Thank you.