[net.rec.nude] Nude Beach

brett@sigi.UUCP (Brett Reid) (01/02/86)

	Yes, I recall that over here we used to have a nude beach.  Every
weekend I would pop down there, catch a tan, and take in the sights.  Un-
fortunately one weekend a bunch of people went crazy, and ran out of the
beach stark nude, and started harassing people in passing cars.  If I
recall correctly one of the nude people got attacked and was even taken
advantage off.  That was the end of the beach.  Now I have to settle for
just sitting on my condo porch.  Although it is rather a nuisance to always
have people calling up the police and complaining to them about indescent
exposure.  Alas, that is life!

Talk to you all later,

Brett

P.S.  Stay warm (hint, hint) in this cold weather.  Someone of the
opposite sex usually works!!!

gerber@mit-amt.MIT.EDU (Andrew S. Gerber) (01/04/86)

In article <435@sigi.UUCP>, brett@sigi.UUCP (Brett Reid) writes:
> fe!
>

> Talk to you all later,
>
> Brett
>
> P.S.  Stay warm (hint, hint) in this cold weather.  Someone of the
> opposite sex usually works!!!

What about someone of the same sex?

Or a cat?

Or an electric blanket?

		Andy
|  Andrew S. Gerber    MIT '87    Systems Manager,  Visible Language Workshop |
|  gerber@mit-athena.MIT.EDU, gerber@mit-amt.MIT.EDU, gerber@mit-mc.MIT.EDU   |
|  No Domain Server: use gerber@mit-athena.ARPA, gerber@mit-mc.ARPA	      |
|  UUCP: decvax!mit-eddie!mit-amt!gerber   decvax!mit-eddie}mit-athena!gerber |

kqaf@well.UUCP (nodody) (01/10/86)

In article <66@mit-amt.MIT.EDU>, gerber@mit-amt.MIT.EDU (Andrew S. Gerber) wri
tes:
> In article <435@sigi.UUCP>, brett@sigi.UUCP (Brett Reid) writes:
> > fe!
> >

> > Talk to you all later,
> >
> > Brett
> >
> > P.S.  Stay warm (hint, hint) in this cold weather.  Someone of the
> > opposite sex usually works!!!
>
> What about someone of the same sex?
>
> Or a cat?
>
> Or an electric blanket?
>
> 		Andy
> --
--+
> |  Andrew S. Gerber    MIT '87    Systems Manager,  Visible Language Worksho
p |
> |  gerber@mit-athena.MIT.EDU, gerber@mit-amt.MIT.EDU, gerber@mit-mc.MIT.EDU
  |
> |  No Domain Server: use gerber@mit-athena.ARPA, gerber@mit-mc.ARPA	      |
> |  UUCP: decvax!mit-eddie!mit-amt!gerber   decvax!mit-eddie}mit-athena!gerbe
r |
--+