[net.pets] depawed and defanged

mroddy@enmasse.UUCP (Mark Roddy) (09/10/85)

[]
I had my cat depawed last week, and I'm having her teeth removed next week.
It is so much easier to take care of her now, and we always know where
she is. We are thinking of having her digestive system removed, any experience
on the net with that?
--
						Mark Roddy
						Net working,

					(harvard!talcott!panda!enmasse!mroddy)

marauder@fluke.UUCP (Bill Landsborough) (09/16/85)

In article <463@enmasse.UUCP> mroddy@enmasse.UUCP (Mark Roddy) writes:
>[]
>I had my cat depawed last week, and I'm having her teeth removed next week.
>It is so much easier to take care of her now, and we always know where
>she is. We are thinking of having her digestive system removed, any experience
>on the net with that?
>--
>						Mark Roddy

  No, but get rid of that nasty fur!  It gets all over everything and besides
they really don't need it!			:-(

--

"Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not
arrogant or rude... Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all