[net.pets] Request for Info

djo@sdchema.UUCP (Denise O'jibway) (12/11/85)

Back in October several folks sent me some mail about American Eskimo
Dogs.  Thanks to all of you.  Now you have got me interested in Dog
World Magazine.  I'm interested in subscribing.  Do you feel it is a
worthwhile publication?  I am personally interested in raising dogs
at some time in the future.  I'm researching and learning all I can to
find out if this would really be a feasible project for me and to find
out about possible pitfalls early on.  Would someone please send me the
address of Dog World Magazine so I can write to them.  Thank you for
your assistance.  Any words of wisdom anyone has to share on the subject
of raising and breeding dogs would be greatly appreciated.  I'm
collecting as much information as I can right now.

Denise O'Jibway        djo@sdchema.ARPA
612 8th Street
Del Mar, CA 92014

P.S.  I'm most interested in arctic breeds.

joe@ccice6.UUCP (Joe DiBenedetto II) (12/16/85)

In article <504@sdchema.sdchema.UUCP>, djo@sdchema.UUCP (Denise O'jibway) writes:
> Back in October several folks sent me some mail about American Eskimo
> Dogs.  Thanks to all of you.  Now you have got me interested in Dog
> World Magazine.  I'm interested in subscribing.  Do you feel it is a
> worthwhile publication?  I am personally interested in raising dogs
> at some time in the future.  I'm researching and learning all I can to
> find out if this would really be a feasible project for me and to find
> out about possible pitfalls early on.  Would someone please send me the
> address of Dog World Magazine so I can write to them.  Thank you for
> your assistance.  Any words of wisdom anyone has to share on the subject
> of raising and breeding dogs would be greatly appreciated.  I'm
> collecting as much information as I can right now.
>
> Denise O'Jibway        djo@sdchema.ARPA
> 612 8th Street
> Del Mar, CA 92014
>
> P.S.  I'm most interested in arctic breeds.
If you want address write me and I will send them to you.

                        joe D. ccice6:joe