[net.pets] Fat Feline

pallas@Navajo.ARPA (Joseph Pallas) (03/13/86)

I'm beginning to think this is the most well-known secret of all.  Is
there anyone out there whose cat DOESN'T play fetch?

akl@hjuxa.UUCP (Anita K. Laux) (03/14/86)

()
In article <435@Navajo.ARPA>, pallas@Navajo.ARPA (Joseph Pallas) writes:
> I'm beginning to think this is the most well-known secret of all.  Is
> there anyone out there whose cat DOESN'T play fetch?

I have an almost two-year old Aby female, who loves to RUN after a ball that
you've thrown, but after she's pounced on it, she'll run as fast as she can
AWAY from you! She will not return it to me. I used to have an all-white (deaf)
male who would not only return the ball, but nine times out of ten, if you held
out your hand he would drop the ball right in your palm!

AKL @ DEC

wanttaja@ssc-vax.UUCP (Ronald J Wanttaja) (03/18/86)

> I'm beginning to think this is the most well-known secret of all.  Is
> there anyone out there whose cat DOESN'T play fetch?

We have one that does, and one that doesn't.  The one that does, will fetch
all day long.  BUT... if the one that doesn't touches the object:  Ick,
Poo, Dead Ball, Dead Ball.  The FetchCat refuses to have anything more to
do with it.  End of game.

Ron W.
(ssc-vax!wanttaja)