[net.micro.cpm] ZCPR2 sources

MEAD@usc-eclb.arpa (05/09/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site harpo.UUCP
Date:Mon, 9-May-83 10:39:00 EDT

From:  Dick <MEAD@usc-eclb.arpa>

***Error on net connection***
{

Date:Mon, 9-May-83 10:39:00 EDT

From:  Dick <MEAD@usc-eclb.arpa>

I will be making the ZCPR2 files available on a temporary
RCPM in the near future. The system will have specific hours,
as it will run on my normal voice phone. It will also run at
1200 baud (212A) only! I will impose no time limit once a user
connects, so feel free to download all files at one time. The
only hitch is that the files will take up two 1.2 meg disks, so
I will have to alternate disks during the period the system is up.

Most likely I will change the disks every other day the system is
active.... The first disk will have all the document files, while the
second will have all the source and .COM files.

As soon as I have determined the hours of operation, I will post
it to the net. I will also be placing a minimal set of ZCPR2
files on my normal RCP/M system, room permitting. Note MINIMAL!

The normal system is Pasadena CBBS/RCPM @ 213-799-1632
-------